Hopewell Valley Student Podcasting Network
Show Name: The Sun, Moon, and You
Episode 2: Taurus
Check out the latest episode of #thesunmoonandyou the podcast on hvspn.com. We introduce and cover what you need to know about the sign of Taurus!
Hello and welcome to The Sun, Moon, and You, with your host Erin Popik, on the Hopewell Valley Student Publications Network where students come together to publish content to share with the world. The opinions expressed in this episode are mine. Please enjoy!
In this episode of The Sun, Moon, and You, we introduce and dive into the sign of Taurus, go over celebrity Taurus, and their horoscope!
Segment 1: Are You a Taurus?
Are you a Taurus? You are the second zodiac sign of 12 if your birthday falls on or between April 20 to May 20! Here is a quick rundown of Taurus:
- They are an earth sign
- This shows their nature for being grounded, loyal, stubborn, and inflexible
- Their symbol is a bull
- This also shows how they are determined and stubborn
- The ruling planet is Venus
- They are most compatible with Scorpio and Cancer
- And they are most well known for being reliable, patient, devoted, responsible, and stable. But, as stated before, they can also be stubborn, possessive, and inflexible.
Segment 1.5: Dive into Taurus
Segment 2: Celebrity Taurus
Segment 3: Taurus Horoscope
That’s all for this episode of The Sun, Moon, and You, the podcast. I hope you enjoyed and learned something new! See you next time.
- Sunrise in Paris by Dan Henig, Drifting at 432 Hertz by Unicorn Heads
Subscribe to our Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts