Hopewell Valley Student Podcasting Network
Show Name: The Sun, Moon, and You
Episode 3: Gemini
Check out the latest episode of #thesunmoonandyou, the podcast on hvspn.com. We introduce and cover what you need to know about the sign of Gemini!
In this episode of The Sun, Moon, and You, we introduce and dive into the sign of Gemini, go over celebrity Gemini’s, and their horoscope!
Segment 1: Are You a Gemini?
Are you a Gemini? You are the two-faced sign, Gemini, if your birthday falls on or between May 21st to June 20th! Here’s a quick rundown of Gemini:
- They are an air sign
- The symbol is the twins
- hence, why I said the two-faced sign
- Their ruling planet is Mercury
- They are compatible with Aquarius, Libra, and sometimes Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
- And they are most well known for their communication, curiosity, social skills, and energetic nature. However… since they are twins and love to talk about anything, they also love to gossip. So beware.
Personally, I do not have good past relationships with Geminis, which is kind of ironic considering we are supposed to be compatible, but that doesn’t mean they’re all that bad. From my own personal experience, they are all about communication, good and bad. They want to be there for you whenever, whether it be about advice or any random topic, but they might not know how to approach it the right way.
Segment 1.5: Dive into Gemini
Segment 2: Celebrity
Segment 3: Horoscope
That’s all for this episode of The Sun, Moon, and You, the podcast. I hope you enjoyed and learned something new! See you next time.
- Sunrise in Paris by Dan Henig, Drifting at 432 Hertz by Unicorn Heads
Subscribe to our Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts