Hopewell Valley Student Podcasting Network
Show Name: A Day in The Office
Episode Title: Women’s Appreciation
You are listening to A Day in The Office the podcast with your host(s) Samaira Sachdeva.
In this episode of A Day in The Office the Podcast, I will discuss the Women’s Appreciation episode of The Office, how I relate to this episode, and the cast of the show.
Segment 1: Summary of the Women’s Appreciation episode
- Phyllis getting flashed by a stranger
- Michael’s conference room meeting (how he always has meetings)
- Michael taking all the women to the mall
- Michael breaking up with Jan after hearing pam’s advice
- Karen being jealous of pam
- Pam secretly liking Jim (but not talking about it)
Segment 2: How I relate to this episode of The Office
- Percentage of women scared to go to places with few people
- Percentage of women scared to walk alone at night
- Dress codes in schools and how they’re unfair
- How I was scared to wear specific clothing, in fear of being dress coded
Segment 3: Meet the Actors
- Some actors got to keep their own names for their characters
- Angela Kinsey’s dentist situation (how she thought the episode was partially inspired by her)
So that is all I have for this podcast episode, I hope you enjoyed listening and I’ll see you next time!
Countryside by Balkan Jingles
Mark by Eric Van der Western.
Subscribe to our Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts