(Album Review): Album Review of Metallica’s Kill Em’ All
Today’s episode is an album review, where I’ll be reviewing Metallica’s first album, Kill ‘Em All. Metallica’s first album is an amazing first album compared to most bands first albums. Most bands don’t know what to do, or how to write an album, but whatever Metallica did, they did it right!
Segment 1: Best songs
- Hit the Lights,
- The Four Horsemen
- Seek and Destroy
- Amazing guitar solos and fast paced, catchy riffs.
Segment 2: Ok and meh songs
- Don’t have enough diversity in the riffs.
- Still amazing guitar solos.
- Jump into Fire
- Metal Militia
- No Remorse
- Phantom Lord.
- While good guitar solos are just bland.
- Riffs are just decent at best.
Segment 3: In Depth of Anesthesia
- Most unique song of the album
- Bass solo, the entire song. Drums do come in towards the end to spice things up.
- Editor’s Note – at the end of our podcast, we refer to some triads. While the quality of these triads are accurate, they aren’t “seconds”, but “thirds” which combine to form triads.
Seek and Destroy
Hit the Lights
The Four Horsemen
(Anesthesia) – Pulling Teeth