Rhapsody the Podcast
Rhapsody is a Hopewell Valley Central High School student-run music theory podcast that is supported their teacher David Schwartzer.
- Deep Dive - An in depth analysis on one song from one artist
- Head to Head - The ultimate comparing of two songs
- Copycat - Comparing an original song to a Cover
- Sample the Sample - Analyzing samples of our favorite hits
- Connect the Dots - Connecting musical themes between artists
Recent Podcast Episodes
Episode 18 of our Rhapsody Podcast is an album review, where I’ll be reviewing Metallica’s first album, Kill ‘Em All.
Today’s episode is a deep dive on Lemon Boy, by Cavetown, and will discuss how Cavetown uses this song to make a commentary on mental health issues.
Today’s episode is a Composer’s Corner and will focus on the theme of my piece, Former Happiness.
This episode is an Album Review and will Go over the album¨Your City Gave me Asthma¨.
Today’s episode is a Deep Dive and will talk about Kabuki Girl and it’s music theory.
Recent Rhapsody Blog Posts
It was really quiet on a Saturday morning and I was walking back from someone’s house a couple of years ago. It had snowed through the early morning and no one had shoveled the streets yet. I wanted to capture something that was a reminder to the endless view of white.LISTEN NOW