Hopewell Valley Student Podcasting Network
Show Name: Fictional Feels
Episode 2: Found Families
Go check out Fictional Feel’s second episode where we will be discussing the found family trope along with Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
You are listening to Fictional Feels the podcast with your host(s) Tatianna.
In this episode of Fictional Feels the Podcast we discuss: Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
Segment 1: Spoiler and Trigger Warnings
-Trigger warnings for depression and anxiety.
-Spoiler warnings for Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
Segment 2: Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo
-The characters all have these intricate lives and they somehow ended up together on the ship.
-It doesn’t make sense to me why they would want to go their separate ways after seemingly enjoying each other’s company.
-It’s hard to move forward if you’re stuck in the same place.
-The trio in Samurai Champloo seemed to complete each other, so why would they possibly break up?
-Similar to Cowboy Bebop, they seemed to have a great time together.
Segment 3: The Feels
- If I ever had what they had I would never want to let it go.
- I was nervous about my family branching out because I was afraid we would never speak again since my family isn’t close.
- People and things don’t stay in your life forever, at some point we all have to move on.
- Learn to cherish what you have now because it will be gone before you know it.
Stardust- Jay Someday
- Cruising- Vendredi
- Hope for Tomorrow- Tokyo Music Walker
Subscribe to our Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts